We are proud to have been hand-picked as one of Chicago’s Top 20 property management companies!
The list was created by Expertise – an independent third-party ranking agency – using their proprietary research and selection process. The agency reviewed 703 Chicago property managers, manually analyzing only publicly available data and using more than 25 variables across five categories: Reputation, Credibility, Experience, Availability, and Professionalism.
Let’s look at what we’ve done to score high in these important areas.
A history of delighted customers and outstanding service
There are two ways we work to serve our Association and Rental Property clients as best as we can:
- Proactive Management: We have extensive procedures in place to be able to anticipate the needs of each property and address potential issues before they become problems.
- Constant Feedback: We have developed an internal system to track our clients’ satisfaction and gather real-time feedback on how we are doing. We analyze the data we get on a daily basis and use it to keep improving our operations.
Building customer confidence with licensing, accreditation, and awards
In property management, success is all about having the right people and we are very proud of the TriView team.
Our Property Managers are licensed, motivated to keep growing on the job, and some of them have even been recognized as “Rising Stars” in their field. Our Operations Team is equally talented; they might only work behind the scenes but they are instrumental in making sure the Property Managers have all the support they need to do their job.
Continuing education is part of the TriView company culture and every employee is encouraged to keep learning and getting better at what they do.
Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education
TriView was founded in 2005 with the vision of breaking the industry’s mold (to make it better) and that’s what we try to do, every day.
• We don’t just follow “best practices.” In an industry that is notoriously slow-moving, we stay on our toes and use our experience on the field to come up with even better solutions to the ever-evolving problems of Associations and Rental Properties.
• Our Principals – Brawley, Brent, and Nathan – combine more than 35 years of expertise in property management and regularly sit on industry discussion panels, speak at seminars and volunteer as mentors.
• TriView doesn’t just do property management. We are also a realty company and have a fully operating building maintenance division. Why is that important? Because it helps us have a 360-degree understanding of the Chicago real estate market and how it’s changing. This, in turn, makes us better equipped to meet the needs of Homeowners Associations and Rental Properties.
Consistently approachable and responsive, so customers never feel ignored
Property management is a 24-hour job and you can reach us 24/7.
• We have a hotline for after hours and weekend emergencies.
• You can open a service ticket at any time and know that there is always someone to monitor requests. We work as a team, so that we can be more responsive in addressing your concerns.
• We use technology that allows us to work on the go and have access to all that we need to take care of your property’s needs – no matter where we are.
Providing service with honesty, reliability, and respect
One of our mottos is “what we see, you see.” We strive to share all the data we have and engage in an open exchange to keep Boards and owners in the loop. Our goal is to make you feel like you have everything under control, without having to do any work.
For us at TriView, honesty and respect also means admitting that we are not perfect. But here is one thing that we can guarantee you: We are not afraid to take a really hard look at our performance and try new approaches that can help us improve and serve you better. And that’s because we truly care and are very passionate about what we do.